Posted on Jun-01-17 at 04:04 PM (Eastern) by 22.214.171.124
Fighting Pregnancy Blahs
Pregnant woman have experienced the pregnancy blahs. I can remember feeling so big and unattractive throughout my three pregnancies, and secretly wishing for the pregnancy to be over so that I could have my own body back and fit into my normal clothes.
Itís sad to say though, really, because pregnancy is such a beautiful experience and the fact that you created this little human being that is developing in your body should make you feel wonderful through every step of the way.
Oh, but those pregnancy blahs do kick in! Your stomach is growing, you cannot fit into your normal clothes, you canít see your feet, you waddle when you walk, your feet and legs are swollen, and other additional physical changes make you feel, well, blah! Sometime during your pregnancy, you may even start to feel bored with the pregnancy or feels depressed. Yes, those raging hormones kick in too.
Here are some tips in helping to beat those pregnancy blahs:
2) Exercise. Even a short walk can uplift your spirits.
3) Make yourself feel attractive by taking the time to groom yourself. Fix your hair and put on makeup. We all feel so confident and alive when we look good.
4) Get maternity outfits that will make you feel good. Donít buy just because they fit you.
5) Ensure to include pretty accessories in your daily wardrobe such as nice earrings or a pretty scarf. Most of us raid our spouseís closet for clothes that we can wear throughout our pregnancy. Lovely accessories even dress up your spouseís wardrobe.
6) If you start to feel depressed with your pregnancy, get activities that you enjoy to help you through the boredom. Many woman will prepare for the baby by going shopping or decorating the nursery. Other woman choose a hobby such as gardening, reading, writing in a journal, etc.