Baby
  Mingle.com

"(H) Sweet Baby Memories Custom Scrapbook kit"

Boards:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Rules Search Profile Login

Exchange Message

"(H) Sweet Baby Memories Custom Scrapbook kit"
Posted by mrsrobinson on Oct-17-06 at 10:51 AM (Eastern)
Posted on Oct-17-06 at 10:51 AM (Eastern) by 69.208.8.217

This is really cute--it is a custom scrapbook designed by Wendy Bellissimo exclusively for Pampers and Dreft. It has an off-white canvas-type exterior and is an 8x8 scrapbook. Here are the features:

--slide-in spot on cover for a photo
--12 custom pages where you add your own photos (pages for baby shower, ultrasound photo, wishes and wisdom for baby and momma, preparing for the big day, etc.)
--20 top loading pages with seamless sheet protectors
--2 memo/pocket pages to hold photos up to 4x7 or memorabilia
--screw-post binding allows pages to lie flat
--archival, photo safe: acid, lignin & PVC free
--accepts unlimited refill pages

With this comes "Baby Scrapbook Kit in a Stack," which is also a limited edition Wendy Bellissimo design. Here is what it includes:

--180 stickers
--20 Vellum Quotes
--24 printed papers
--24 sheets of textured cardstock

This kit is sealed in shrinkwrap, so I cannot describe the stickers or vellum quotes. But, the cardstock and printed papers are all muted colors, like very soft reds, greens, blues, and yellows. So, this scrapbook and kit could be used for either a baby boy or baby girl.

All of this comes in an unmarked off-white box. I have opened the box (because I didn't know what was in there, LOL), and the scrapbook itself did not come shrinkwrapped at all. Only the paper/cardstock kit came shrinkwrapped, and I have left it that way.

-------------------------------------------
I am looking to trade this for an offer in:

--non-cc paypal
--Amazon.com certs

Or, I may also be interested in trading for these actuals suitable for young boys (these would be Christmas presents for my sons, so they need to be in giftable shape):

--Gameboy, Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advance games (cartridge only and/or used is fine, as long as it works)
--Board games (we have a lot of the basic ones already, so I'm looking mainly for out-of-the-ordinary ones)
--Craft/activity kits

This kit is somewhat heavy, so please remember postage in your offer if you are trading paypal or Amazon certificates (if we are doing an actual trade, it would be EPOP). Email me if you are interested and thanks!

:) Michelle

mrsrobinson joined in 2003
2 posts
[Edit] [Send email to mrsrobinson] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion

Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby