Baby
  Mingle.com

"NEW!! Check this out!! It's Something Different!! "

Boards:  Pregnancy Parenting Coupons Exchange
Rules Search Profile Login

Exchange Message

"NEW!! Check this out!! It's Something Different!! "
Posted by Jessette on Sep-12-06 at 12:12 PM (Eastern)
Posted on Sep-12-06 at 12:12 PM (Eastern) by 72.154.97.36

NEW!! Check this out.. We came up with something different!

My sister has a 2 month old little girl and my brother has a 5 year old girl. I was trying to take some picures of them both wearing cute little headbands. It kinda took awhile and the older one kept complaining that she hated hers while little Jaden was just kinda fussy. Finally I get the perfect shot and took off both girls headbands. They left creases in poor Jaden's head (the 2 month old) and then we came up with the idea to make adjustable ones that even if their head grows and inch or so, they can still wear it comfortable. Not like the ones that are just elastic. Ones that just attach and detach in the front or the back and we can make them as dressy or as plain as we want. So we started making baby/infant/toddler headbands at home. I have a few different samples on ebay listed and we are working on our website as well. I am kinda having some issues with the zoom on my digital camera and am working on either fixing it or getting a new one so try to keep that in mind. We currently have over 25 different styles, colors and designs available so if you like what you see or are curious to see more, email me at BabysFortay@yahoo.com and I can send you more pictures. I have a 1 yr old little boy and he hates hats so I am also working on making a boy's line as well and possibly even bracelets too. Here is the item number for one of the listings on ebay to check out and see for yourself. And any constructive critizism is welcomed. Let me know what you think!! Thanks Jessette

*New Pretty Adjustable Baby/Infant/Toddler Headbands!* Item number: 200026298524

Jessette joined in 9/2006
2 posts
[Edit] [Send email to Jessette] [Profile]
[Reply] [Reply with quote] [Top]

Table of Contents
Messages in this discussion

Remove This Thread: Admin and Moderator Only
Click here to goto Click here to goto the Lobby